Do you know the power of Microalgae?
MARNYS® TRAZAMIN CLORDETOX is a food supplement perfect for when you need oxygenation, to clean the body and an acid-base metabolism, in the combat against oxidative stress.
- Purified water, vegetable glycerin, natural chlorophyll extract powder (Medicago sativa, Urtica dioica), chlorella extract powder (Chlorella Vulgaris), broccoli extract powder (Brassica oleracea), iron gluconate, ginger rhizome extract powder (Zingiber officinale), zinc gluconate, maltodextrin, and flavoring. Zinc helps protect cells during the oxidative process.
- Contains natural chlorophyll from alfalfa and nettle, Chlorella, Broccoli at 10:1 extract, Iron, Ginger and Zinc.
- Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) is a single-cell algae rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals, which are the body’s alkaline reserves, important in acid-base imbalance (pH).
- Contains natural Chlorophyll from alfalfa and nettles. Rich in vitamin A, C and E. The importance of chlorophyll in plants is well known, and is key in their photosynthesis, which is how plants feed themselves.
- With Broccoli (Brassica oleracea), believed to be the jewel of botanical farming. 30 mg of extract is equal to 300 mg of broccoli. Rich in minerals and vitamins.
- With Ginger (Zingiber officinale), used in India and China since ancient times. Extract standardised in Gingerols
- With Iron, which helps produce red blood cells and haemoglobin. Furthermore, it helps maintain normal oxygen transport in blood
How to Use
- Take one vial a day
- 20 x 10 ml vials
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for balanced nutrition.
- It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store at a temperature above 30ºC.