L-CARNITINE – Fat Burner And Food for your Muscles
L-Carnitine is a natural compound that can be synthesized in the body from the essential amino acids lysine and methionine, or ingested through the diet as found in small amounts in many foods. L-Carnitine is considered one of the most effective nutritional ingredients both for the recovery of athletes and for people who follow diets or weight reduction programs, as it plays an essential role in energy metabolism.
- Deionized water, L-carnitine, orange juice from concentrate (7%), acidity regulator (dipotassium phosphate), preservative (potassium sorbate) and sweetener (sucralose).
- MARNYS® L-Carnitine is found in handy, practical drinkable vials containing 200 mg of pure L-Carnitine. With orange juice. It provides a pleasant flavor and a rapid effect.
- L-Carnitine is necessary for producing and releasing energy, it is stored in our body and is quickly released as an energy supply, so it is widely used to increase sports performance and improve aerobic and anaerobic capacities
- It also improves the capacity for recovery and decreases muscle damage from specific muscle-building exercises
- The action of L-Carnitine works on enhancing the metabolism.
How to Use
- 1 vial a day, preferably before breakfast. Shake well before use.
- 20 x 11 ml vials
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for balanced nutrition.
- It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store at a temperature above 30ºC.
Disclaimer: The results may vary from person to person based on the body constitution.