No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Benefits of Exotique
- supports the balance of the body in the production and use of energy
- combating fatigue, maintaining strength, muscle power and cognitive functions
- Eleutherococcus contains a high concentration of polyphenols that contribute to both cognitive performance and the maintenance of blood circulation
Free Home Delivery
Stimulating Cocktail Of Energy And Vitality
Natural alternative, with Royal Jelly, Guarana, Taurine, Siberian Ginseng, Korean Ginseng, and Liquorice, for people that need extra support from time to time. MARNYS® EXOTIQUE VIALS formula contains Royal Jelly, Guarana, Taurine, Siberian Ginseng and Ginseng. A unique supplement recommended for people that need extra support from time to time.
- Deionized water, fructose, Royal Jelly, Paullinia cupana seed extract powder, Taurine, Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract powder, Panax ginseng root extract powder, Liquorice (liquid concentrate), acidity regulator, preservatives. Contains licorice (32 mg/vial): people with high blood pressure should avoid excessive consumption. High caffeine content (65 mg/vial): This product is not recommended for children, during pregnancy or when breastfeeding. If you are sensitive to bee pollen products, please contact your doctor.
- MARNYS EXOTIQUE® contains natural ingredients with invigorating and toning properties ideal for those situations requiring maximum energy.
- Royal jelly is highly nutritious, being the queen bee’s only food source. It is believed to be the secret to her longevity.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus is also known as “Siberian ginseng” and is widely used in Russia, China, Korea and Japan in sports and to beat fatigue.
- Taurine is a natural amino acid found in many tissues, especially skeletal muscle.
- Guarana is traditionally used by indigenous communities in the Amazon. It is mainly valued for its high caffeine content.
- Ginseng is one of the most farmed, as it is one of the ingredients of traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most popularly used in the whole world. Its properties are thanks to saponins, also called ginsenosides.
- The Egyptians were the first to use licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
How to Use
- Take one vial before breakfast.
- 20 x 11 ml vials
- Contains liquorice (32 mg/vial)- people with high blood pressure should avoid excessive consumption. High caffeine content (65 mg/vial): This product is not recommended for children, during pregnancy or when breastfeeding. If you are sensitive to bee pollens products, please contact your doctor. Its natural ingredients combination helps in promoting body and mind performance, fight tiredness and fatigue and modulate stress.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for balanced nutrition.
- It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store at a temperature above 30ºC.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.