No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Arctic Marine Collagen Natural
Benefits of Arctic Marine Collagen – Natural
- Healthy skin
- Helps stimulate collagen-producing cells throughout the body
- With natural vitamin C to aid normal collagen formation and provide antioxidant support
- Helps to muscle mass to your frame and helping with the conversion of essential nutrients.
Free Home Delivery
Vesteraalens Arctic Marine Collagen is made from Norwegian cod skin and is a premium type 1 collagen.
Collagen is the glue that binds the body together and can slow down the skin’s aging process. With its high protein content, Arctic Marine Collagen from Vesteraalens maintains and builds muscle mass. A supplement widely used related to exercise and anti-aging.
Arctic Marine Collagen is a natural part of the body’s structure of tendons, joints, muscles, skin, hair, and other important organs.
- 75% of the skin’s protein is collagen
- Collagen is found naturally in our body, but the body’s natural production is significantly reduced from the mid-20s
- 100% pure marine collagen from fish skin
- Produced by fresh Norwegian-arctic cod
- Food supplement – easy dissolvable in all beverages
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen powder (derived from fish skin, cod: Gadus Morhua).
How to Use
- Mix or shake 1 table spoon with 150 ml of water or juice for immidiate consumption. May be added to warm or cold liquids.
- 300 gm Container
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for balanced nutrition.
- It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose; 1 tablespoon (5gm).
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a closed cool dry place.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.